• Personality can be traced early in the mother’s womb, and it is reflected in fingerprints. Since each person’s fingerprints are unique, we can understand one is innate potential personality & preferences by analyzing dermatoglyphics.
• Fingerprint formation begins in the womb itself .These patterns are formed during the fetal development stage, 13 to 19 weeks. Through research, it has been proved that ridged skin pattern formations are controlled by chromosomes, and are influenced by polygenic inheritance.
• Anatomically the human hands dominate all other organs in terms of relative importance. This is why the brain dedicates the majority of approximately two hundred million nerve endings to the hands In other words, the hands are sources of physiological and psychological information of any individual.
• Medical and scientific research has proven the fact that there are no two identical fingerprints These fingerprint patterns remain the same during the lifetime and even after until the complete decomposition of body takes place.
• Thus science in coordination to the Multiple Intelligence Theory of Dr Howard Gardner has developed an accurate means to provide latent information of any individual with the help of fingerprint study and analysis. This method of analysis is known as Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT).
Dermatoglyphics is like a map that leads one to understand his own potential and talents. Everyone inherits innate intelligence from their parents. And everybody genetic parents. and have the innate intelligence from their parents.
If one’s intelligence gets no opportunity to be inspired and further developed, there is no way for one to develop a full range of intelligence of memory understanding, reasoning, analysis, integration, and application.
By DMIT Analysis, we can accurately understand the distribution and amount of cells in the left and right brain of the cell, and predict where the potential lies. Although everyone is born with strengths and weaknesses; if they are identified early we may further develop tile strengths and improve our weakness. so that tile left and right brain may grow in a more balanced and blend way.
• Understand your child's natural character traits • Identify hisher innate abilities • Identify best learning style for him/her • Tailor-make your child's learning programs • Improve the relationship between parents and children. • tse the right parenting teaching style • Select Activities based oil their innate abilities and Multiple Intelligences.
• Know your Intrinsic potential • Comparison between left and right brain hemispheres • Understand your analytical and creative mind • Allocation of various abilities based on your brain lobes’ strength • Multiple Intelligences Distribution • Personal Quotients - IQ. EQ. AQ, CQ, SQ • MI and its sub-abilities to improve on your weaknesses • Preferred Learning Style - Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic • ATD perspective and Learning Sensitivity • Learning Communication Character • Personalize your extracurricular activities based on MI • Career guidance based on your Multiple Intelligences.
• Understand your natural character traits • Identify and develop your core competencies. • Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles. • Quotient portion -- IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
• Improve relationships with your loved ones. • Understand your partner's Personality traits, Values and Characteristics. • Recognize your loved one's communication character. • Develop understanding through better communication. • Improve family relationships • Reveal your hidden talents
For Corporates (Human Resource):
• Find the right person for the right job. • Pre-employment screening. • Discover employees potentials. maximizing efficiency and effectiveness. • HR training and development based on Abilities • Evaluate your managers performances and core competencies • Understand your employees Personal Quotients - IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ • Leadership Style • Planning and execution style
For Teachers & Education Institution:
• Understand your students natural character traits • Identify students innate talents and weaknesses. • Tailor-make your students learning programs & teaching methods. • Remedial teaching for students with Learning disability based on Learning sensitivity • Design multi-modality teaching methods to meet the needs of all learning styles. • Establish the Multiple Intelligences database of the students • Organize academic and extra-curricular activities based on students innate abilities. • Provide career counseling to your students based on ML.
For Matrimonial Matching & Business Partnership:
• Understand each other' Communication Character • Natural Traits • Potential and Personality • Multiple Intelligences • Psychological and Planning capability • Strengths and Weaknesses • ,Work Management Style
Research and innovation is our genesis These core values continuously fuel up our passion to develop and bring a different cutting edge niche in our DMIT Report.
Our advance DMIT analysis report has been built on rock solid grounds of:
➢ Intensive research and study on fingerprint patterns.
➢ Practical experience of generating more than 12,000 reports
➢ Continuous up-gradation of valuable data and parameters
➢ Overcoming the loop holes and short falls of cunent DMIT Market trends
➢ Continuous data validation, feedbacks inputs given by our business associates and valuable clients.
Deep insights About Fingerprint Patterns:
• Different fingerprint patterns have different energies in it.
• Each finger represents different ability and brain lobe connections.
• Placement of specific pattern indicates specific energy in that ability.
• Placement of various patterns effects the specific ability potential.
• Patterns give deep insight about energy distribution & personality.
• We can understand one’s Life-Purpose by decoding the patterns.
• Hormonal disturbances can be identified.
• We come to know Mother's thought process during pregnancy.
Deep Analysis & Advance Assessments:
• The report is a powerful combination of ridge count “Potential” and fingerprint pattern “Energies" associated with it.
• Accuracy of the report is very high as compared to reports which are derived only the basis of ridge count.
• The BrainCorp Advance Report has been designed and developed after intensive research. trails & experiment evaluations.
• The effort of the counselor is reduced as the report itself gives deep insight assessment of the individual.