Hand writing is an art which is solely. performed through fingers. The art of handwriting has been a primary concern for many educationalists, for a long time many researches have been made for the development of writing skills. A good handwriting is a sign of success. it speaks volumes about your personality and adds value too, while bad handwriting reflects as being lazy and careless.
Our endeavor is to develop students as legible and fluent writers. It is the second most effective mode of communication. Evidences do not indicate that anything will ever replace handwriting, because the effective use of a keyboard will largely depend on your ability to express and this is developed only through good handwriting skills.
➢ Slow Hand writers have problems with poor motor mind co-ordination, spelling, letter formation. word shapes and discrimination between upper and lower case.
➢ Once the motor and mind co-ordination is established properly and the motor becomes automated the student's mind are liberated to implement new ideas more creatively and effectively in daily routine
➢ Boys have higher frequency of handwriting problems then girls at initial ages.
➢ Regardless of his ability, student's legibility and speed in handwriting are major factors determining a student's achievement.
➢ Fluency in handwriting is a fundamental part of learning. The child thinks and writes at the same time. when we teach the children to write, we also teach them How to express themselves If they struggle to form their letter, their ability to express themselves suffers. children who doesn't master handwriting max’ be slow, sloppy or illegibility in writing. Spelling and math are also affected.
➢ Handwriting is a brain’s writing. One can judge an individual’s mind state. personality from his writing style. pressure. slant, space and from margins etc. At different mind state writing differs and each tine it will tell different story about the writer.
• Productive utilization of page margins.
• Garland & Arcade connection formations.
• Pressure Mapping in handwriting.
• Grapho-Therapy Exercises.
• Importance of correct loops & oval formation in writing.
• Importance of Space between words, Letters & Lines.
• Meaning of slants of the handwriting.
• Balancing the Upper. Middle & Lower zones of letters.
• Significance of Size of the handwriting.
• Thought concepts of various alphabets & impacts.
• Brain-Gym & Finger exercises.
• Meditation and stabilizing your senses.
• Neuro Linguistic programming.
• Music therapy for brain synchronization.
• Developing extra sensory perception.
• Learning to be Ambidextrous (tsing of both hands).
• It is a process of changing your handwriting to positively affect your personality. It is an effective form of therapy to make positive changes in your life
• By accessing the direct channel of the subconscious mind, Neural pathways in your brain. you can change aspects of your character by changing your handwriting.
• Grapho-Therapy is particularly effective with children because their handwriting (like their character) is in a formative stage This makes it a perfect time to begin correcting undesirable traits and tendencies.
• It is the proven fact that in the initial 14 years of age the life cycle is majorly run by sub —Conscious Mind and Conscious mind is developing, which performs the major function of thinking, comparing, analysing, deciding.
• Special techniques and exercises which helps in balancing lefi and right brain.
• Memory improvement by utilizing photographic memory and linking methods.
• Facilitating fast data communication between various parts and lobes of brain.
• Finger exercises and stimulating techniques.
• Hand-Eye co-ordination enhancement.
• Activating the Right brain through special tools.
• tsing handwriting as a powerful tool to synchronize and activate neurons of both brain hemisphere's.
• Growing your self-esteem and becoming emotionally expressive.
• Enhancing memory, confidence, concentration and thought connectivity.
• Overcoming disease oriented Mindsets, emotional and physical traumas.
• Improve logic. creativity, analytical skills, energy levels and action drive.
• Making individual more loving, compassionate and constructive.
• Overcoming depression and over risk taking tendencies and imbibing optimism leading to overall growth.